Paper Submission Guidelines
Deadline November 15, 2018
Thank you for your interest in submitting a paper abstract for consideration by the Program Committee. The committee will only consider submissions with complete contact information for all authors and co-authors.
As you create your paper proposal, we encourage you to 1) collect this information in a document saved to your computer, and then 2) copy and paste that information into this submission form.
Additionally, please note that LERA requires all paper presenters to register and pay for their own registration at the annual meeting, and that to submit a paper for consideration to the program committee, at least one paper author should be a LERA member. Thank you so much for your consideration of this guideline, as LERA would not be able to provide the programs we do without the support of our LERA members.
This form is to submit an abstract (up to 300 words) of your research paper to be considered by the LERA Program Committee for inclusion in an accepted session on the program where there might be a natural fit topically, and if space allows within the session. If the Program Committee does not find a space for your paper topically where space allows in the regular program sessions, your abstract may be forwarded to the Poster Session Chair for consideration for LERA Best Posters.
(Please note that with so many complete session proposals submitted each year, submitting a paper ABSTRACT for consideration of inclusion throughout accepted session proposals may not result in your paper being accepted, because there are typically too many complete, i.e. 'full of participants', session proposals submitted and too few 'holes' in which to insert single paper abstracts into an accepted session. You have a better chance of participation in the meeting by submitting a complete session proposal than a single paper abstract.)
If your paper is invited to be presented at the LERA Annual Meeting, we will also invite you to publish it in the Proceedings of the LERA Meetings.
1. Please submit paper title and abstract (up to 300 words) of the paper (both required).
2. Please list complete author and co-author information (affiliations, mailing addresses, email addresses), as well as a phone number for the presenter (who is also presumably the submitter).
3. Please list paper co-authors (if more than one) in the appropriate 'author order', so that we may list them correctly in the printed program.
4. If you have other information to submit about this session that will not 'fit' neatly into the e-form, please include it at the very end of the e-form in 'other comments and notes'.
5. A copy of your proposal will be emailed to you after you submit this form. You may wish to print or electronically keep this email as your record of submission.
STOP! Do you have complete information (paper title, abstract, contact information for all authors, etc.) before you begin? You will not be able to save this form and come back to it.
Paper Details, Presenter, and Authors
Please fill in information about each Paper below. The paper may have co-authors to list in addition to the presenter of the paper.
PAPER WITH MULTIPLE AUTHORS? If YES, you must list ALL authors/co-authors, IN AUTHOR ORDER, so that we may reproduce this accurately in the program, and include the appropriate affiliations and contact information for each author/co-author in the list. Please click the radio button indicating which author is presenting the paper. **Program Committee will not consider paper proposals that have incomplete author information.**
Thanks for your efforts so far! You will have completed the submission process once you click the 'submit' button below.
When you submit this form, a copy of the information you are submitting will be emailed to you and to LERA.